Saturday, May 29, 2010

33 Week Survey

How far along: 33 weeks!! 7 weeks to go until the due date!

Total weight gain/loss: +24lbs - after they weighed me they took my blood pressure. It was high. Coincidence? Hmmm.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. I live in Target maternity tank tops. Although today I get to debut my pretty maternity dress.

Stretch marks: Not yet. I still check every day. I assumed I would get them since I a lot of old one from my growth spurt as a teen.

Sleep: TERRIBLE!! I wake up every. single. hour. to pee. It sucks!

Best moment this week: Husband coming home last night, we ate a tasty dinner and watched old movies together by the fire.

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. He's recently started kicking my ribs. Isn't that sweet of him?

Food cravings: I get random cravings. This week it was a bagel with cream cheese

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Still having a lot of contractions, but they aren't really doing much other than annoying me.

Belly Button in or out: We're still in belly button limbo. The top half is kind of poking out and the bottom half is still very much in.

What I miss: Sleep. I think it would be a miracle if I could sleep through the night. Or even if I could just go back to getting up once or twice.

What I am looking forward to: Still need to get that prenatal massage and my first baby shower is today.

Other Updates: I went to the doctor yesterday. She said that was the last time they would be doing the fetal fibronectin test. I was checked and my cervix still looked good, closed and high, although it's in a posterior position so it was hard for her to feel. I really wanted her to check with the ultrasound, but she said she didn't need to. So here we are. Hopefully coming to the end of bed rest within the next 3 or 4 weeks. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment