Saturday, May 15, 2010

31 Week Survey

How far along: 31 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: +20lbs at the last doctor's appointment. I don't weigh myself in between.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely.

Stretch marks: Still nothing yet. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Sleep: I "sleep" at least 10 hours a night. When I wake up I feel like I've slept about 4 hours.

Best moment this week: Husband coming home last night. We are officially on vacation!

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. He's quite the little spaz.

Food cravings: I tend to want things randomly. I'll see food on tv and want it pretty badly for about 20 minutes and then it passes.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Still having a lot of contractions, but they aren't really doing much other than annoying me.

Belly Button in or out: We're still in belly button limbo. The top half is kind of poking out and the bottom half is still very much in.

What I miss: Wine, coffee, sleep.

What I am looking forward to: Another 3-D ultrasound on Husband's 30th birthday and a week of relaxing together.

Other Updates: Nothing much going on here. It's boring in bed rest town.

1 comment:

  1. You might not get any stretch marks. You're tall so maybe things won't get too crazy.

    ReplyDelete