Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogger's Block

Is that a thing? Like writer's block? If it is I certainly have it. I have nothing to say. Maybe that's what six plus weeks of bed rest will do to a person, I don't know. It's not really due to a lack of topics. I have had plenty of things going on in my world worthy of entire blog posts and yet I'm just not inspired. I could tell you about our "vacation" that wasn't but I think that's one of those things you laugh about later and "later" hasn't come yet. I could tell you about my loved one who had surgery but I really don't feel like talking about that. Or there are the more light and fluffy topics like why I hate "Your Pregnancy Week By Week" which should really be called "101 Ways Your Baby Could Die." I'm guessing they wouldn't get as many buyers with a title like that though. Or maybe a post about the crib renovation and my thoughts on whether or not a crib from the early 80's with a drop side is safe. Hmmm. Yeah, no, not inspired. So instead I leave you with this... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment