Saturday, May 22, 2010

32 Week Survey

How far along: 32 weeks!! This is a major bed rest milestone. Grow baby grow!

Total weight gain/loss: +20lbs at the last doctor's appointment. I don't weigh myself in between.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. I live in Target maternity tank tops.

Stretch marks: Not yet. Let's hope I can make it eight more weeks.

Sleep: Poor. Very very poor. Getting out of bed is becoming more and more difficult.

Best moment this week: Seeing our little man on a 3-D ultrasound and Husbands 30th birthday.

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. He's recently started kicking my ribs. Isn't that sweet of him?

Food cravings: I like food. All of it.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Still having a lot of contractions, but they aren't really doing much other than annoying me.

Belly Button in or out: We're still in belly button limbo. The top half is kind of poking out and the bottom half is still very much in.

What I miss: Wine, coffee, sleep.

What I am looking forward to: A prenatal massage and a hair appointment. Also my first baby shower is next weekend! Yay!

Other Updates: Lots going on on, too much to update here. I will post about all my adventures later this week. I'm sure you will all be waiting with bated breath.

1 comment: