Saturday, May 1, 2010

29 Week Survey

How far along: 29 weeks exactly

Total weight gain/loss: +18lbs, at the last doctor appointment. I try not to weigh myself at home so we'll have to wait and see if I've gained anything.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. I can still fit in to some of my regular tops and even my old workout pants though. I'm searching for a nice maternity dress, but I'm beginning to suspect that might actually be an oxymoron. Nice maternity dresses don't exist. I might be better off wearing a potato sack.

Stretch marks: Not yet. I suspect I'll make it a few more weeks and the, wham! Just when I think I'm not going to get any there they'll be, like nasty little purple worms all over my belly.

Sleep: the combination of trips to the bathroom, intense back pain, round ligament pain, and contractions doesn't make for a very restful night. To add to that, I have now started waking up with an insanely stuffy nose and a dry mouth. Turns out this isn't a lot of fun.

Best moment this week: Maybe when Husband came home last night. Friday nights are always nice.

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. He's quite the little spaz.

Food cravings: Nope. None.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Unfortunately, many contractions, all the freaking time. Thus, the bed rest.

Belly Button in or out: Still in. It's getting there though. I have a feeling that within the next few weeks it will at least be flat.

What I miss: The ability to do things for myself, like hmmm, maybe unpacking my own boxes!

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully we'll be sitting by the pool this weekend. Very relaxing!

Other Updates: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment