Monday, June 21, 2010

Where To Go From Here

Celebrating the end of my bed rest has been exhausting to say the least. Ten weeks of sitting around doing nothing hasn't exactly been great for my muscles. So while the mind and heart are ready to go, the body has been giving UC Berkeley students a run for their money when it comes to staging protests. Still, so much has been accomplished over the last few days and slowly the tension that has been building has started to fade away. Ahhh, nothing like finishing a few projects to ease my mind.

Still the question remains, what should become of this blog? If I'm off bed rest, what happens to the great bed rest blog? Do I continue to prattle on about my daily mishaps with the end of pregnancy and then parenting? Do I give the blog a face lift and rename it? Or do I just scrap it all together? No idea. Will it be interesting to read about a crib restoration complete with swearing and dripping paint? Will you want to know about my labor and delivery (I promise not to make it too graphic)? I really don't know. Feel free to leave your suggestion in the comments. Unless of course you plan on telling me I suck, in which case you can just keep that to yourself.

Where do we go from here? To be continued....



Possibly the worst song/musical ever, but funny nonetheless. Especially for my fellow Buffy fans.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure there will plenty of couch sitting in your future. Where else will you sit with the baby?

    I say keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering the same question about your blog when I happened to come to the page and see this update.
    Please please please keep up your blogging! We've followed you this far, I can't imagine not hearing about your mommy adventures... and your birth story! This has just been your preface for what's to come. I, for one, am looking forward to reading the rest of the story. :)

    ReplyDelete