Sunday, June 13, 2010

35 Week Survey

How far along: 35 weeks 1 day - oops, I'm a day late. Yesterday was 35/35 - 35 weeks with 35 days to go!

Total weight gain/loss: +28lbs at my last appointment although my scale at home says 24lbs. I think I like my scale at home better.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. I live in Target maternity tank tops although they are starting to get a little too short.

Stretch marks: Still holding strong on the stretch mark front. I have lots of veins showing through though.

Sleep: Still TERRIBLE!! In addition to the excessive peeing it is now too hot for me to sleep and I wake up with heartburn. Tums is my new best friend.

Best moment this week: Being told I would be released from bed rest around 36 weeks. Woohoo!

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. Sometime my stomach looks like it's having an earthquake.

Food cravings: It's all good.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: In addition to having contractions my cervix is now soft/effaced.

Belly Button in or out: It changes depending on my position. If I'm sitting it is completely in, but sometimes when I stand the top part pokes out a little

What I miss: Sleep, sitting without being in pain, wine, and turkey and avocado sandwiches.

What I am looking forward to: Hospital tour next weekend, baby shower # 2 the weekend after that, then hopefully bringing a beautiful healthy baby home.

Other Updates: I went to L&D on Monday and it turns out my cervix is now soft. The doctor will be releasing me from bed rest any time now. We attended childbirth classes this weekend. All we need to do is finish getting the crib set up and his room cleaned out and then we'll be as ready as we ever will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment