Saturday, June 26, 2010

37 Week Survey

How far along: 37 weeks!! I'm officially full term.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 31 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. The belly just keeps getting bigger.

Stretch marks:
Still no stretch marks.

Sleep: Still bad, but Benadryl helps a little.

Best moment this week: Getting the baby's room all set up.

Movement: He still moves a lot, but the feeling has changed. I don't get the quick sharp jabs anymore. Now it's more like full body movements.

Food cravings:
Nothing really.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs:
Still having contractions and now I'm having a lot of cramping to go along with that.

Belly Button in or out: Still mostly in, but it's definitely a very shallow hole.

What I miss:
Coffee.

What I am looking forward to:
Baby shower tomorrow!

Other Updates:
I went to my 36/37 week appointment and still have high blood pressure so now I have to go over to the hospital twice a week for non-stress tests. I start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment