Saturday, June 5, 2010

34 Week Survey

How far along: 34 weeks!! 6 weeks to go until the due date!

Total weight gain/loss: +24lbs at my last appointment, we'll see on Tuesday what kind of damage has been done in the last two weeks.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. I live in Target maternity tank tops. Lately I've added a non-maternity bikini to my wardrobe for my days of floating in the pool. I'm looking pretty ridiculous.

Stretch marks: Still holding strong on the stretch mark front. Here's hoping I can make it 6 more weeks.

Sleep: Still TERRIBLE!! In addition to the excessive peeing it is now too hot for me to sleep.

Best moment this week: It was a busy (as busy as bed rest can get) week. I chose a pediatrician so that's good. :) Also, I had a heavenly prenatal massage. I wish I could get one every day.

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. He's getting more active at night.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week, although I would still love to have a hot dog!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Still having a lot of contractions, but they aren't really doing much other than annoying me.

Belly Button in or out: It changes depending on my position. If I'm sitting it is completely in, but sometimes when I stand the top part pokes out a little

What I miss: Sleep. I think it would be a miracle if I could sleep through the night. Or even if I could just go back to getting up once or twice.

What I am looking forward to: The hospital's breastfeeding class is this week, plus I get to see my parents. :)

Other Updates: Nothin' much.

No comments:

Post a Comment