Saturday, June 19, 2010

36 Week Survey

How far along: 36 weeks!! Less than a month to go and one more week until I am full term!

Total weight gain/loss: Ugh, supposedly I'm up 31 lbs. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stop taking note of my weight since it is seriously stressing me out and who needs extra stress?

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. Although I just got a nice dress from Marshall's that was non-maternity.

Stretch marks: Still no stretch marks. Shocking.

Sleep: Still TERRIBLE!! I feel as though I might as well not sleep at all.

Best moment this week: Being told I am officially released from bed rest. Woohoo!

Movement: He still moves a lot, but the feeling has changed. I don't get the quick sharp jabs anymore. Now it's more like full body movements.

Food cravings: It's all good.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: In addition to having contractions my cervix is now soft/effaced.

Belly Button in or out: Still mostly in, but it's definitely a very shallow hole.

What I miss: Sleep, especially sleeping on my back and stomach.

What I am looking forward to: Hospital tour today, baby shower # 2, finishing the crib and then hopefully bringing a beautiful healthy baby home.

Other Updates:I'm off bed rest and I don't have preeclampsia!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment