Friday, June 18, 2010

Let Freedom Ring!

Ten weeks and 1 day later I have officially been released from bed rest. Ten weeks of sitting on the couch watching tv and coming up with ridiculous things to Google. Ten weeks of Husband being responsible for all the chores and unpacking. Ten weeks of sitting and staring at the mess and not being able to do anything about it. It's all over!!! I can move. I can get off the couch and jump up and down. I can frolic in a field or run down the sandy beach. I can do anything I want and I won't have to endure the disaproving glare of Husband or Dr. M. Oh how I wish I could tell you I was having a dance party to celebrate... sadly, it turns out that at (nearly) 36 weeks all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch tv. How's that for ironic?

I will admit that for the last couple of days I have been cheating. Yesterday I went to Home Depot, Marshalls and Petco. Gasp! I know, how horrible of me. I may have felt a slight amount of guilt, but I honestly knew this moment of freedom was upon me. I didn't think it would make too big of a difference if I started just a tad early. Plus, I NEEDED to get paint brushes to paint the crib (I'll post pictures of the progress later), and I NEEDED to get a fabulous dress for my shower next week, and I NEEDED to get Nature's Miracle to try for the thousandth time to get the cat pee smell out of my recliner. No really, I did need to do that. The smell of cat pee is completely nauseating.

Oh, and also all my blood work came back normal, so I do not have Preeclampsia. Woohoo! To celebrate Baby Blue and I are are doing a little dance. Since I have major round ligament pain it's more like a funny pregnant lady wiggle around my living room. Feel free to join us.



It's a fun song. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment