Saturday, April 24, 2010

28 Week survey

How far along: 28 weeks exactly

Total weight gain/loss: +18lbs, at first I feeling pretty crappy about that but then I did the math, and if I did it correctly that only works out to 1.5 lbs per week. Not too shabby.

Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. husband was successful in his quest for maternity tanks last week and I now live in them.

Stretch marks: Not yet. I have plenty for my growth spurt in my teen years, but nothing on the belly so far.

Sleep: the combination of trips to the bathroom, intense back pain, round ligament pain, and contractions doesn't make for a very restful night.

Best moment this week: It's a toss up between being told my fetal fibronectin test was negative and Husband taking me for a quick trip to Pizza My Heart and then sitting by the pool all day.

Movement: Yes, and lots of it. He's quite the little spaz.

Food cravings: Nope. None.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Unfortunately, many contractions, all the freaking time. Thus, the bed rest.

Belly Button in or out: Still in. I wonder how long that will last?

What I miss: Ha! Where to start? Going to the store, oddly enough going to work, cleaning, seeing the light of day, just generally my freedom.

What I am looking forward to: My mom is coming for a visit tomorrow and we are apparently going to do some beading. Also she's bringing me a recliner! who doesn't love to recline?

Other Updates: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment