Saturday, July 3, 2010

38 Week Survey

*Looks like I've made it to another post. Come on baby!!!

How far along: 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:
Supposedly I'm up 32 lbs, but I saw it and the nurse rounded up. WTF is up with that??

Maternity clothes:
Yes, definitely. The belly just keeps getting bigger.

Stretch marks: Still no stretch marks.

Sleep:
Still bad, but Benadryl helps a little.

Best moment this week: Finding out I'm 3cm and 60% effaced.

Movement:
He still moves a lot, but the feeling has changed. I don't get the quick sharp jabs anymore. Now it's more like full body movements.

Food cravings: Nothing really.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs:
Ever since she stripped my membranes I've been having a lot of cramping and contractions but they still don't seem to be regular.

Belly Button in or out: Still mostly in, but it's definitely a very shallow hole.

What I miss: Coffee and sleep.

What I am looking forward to: Having a baby.

Other Updates: I have an NST later today and they may decide to induce me. I was really hoping I would go into labor on my own. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment